Friday was our anniversary. It seemed lots more like our dating years then some of our more calm times. Steve is slammed this year. The kids are busy but fine and I seem just a touch overcommitted, again. We got engaged two days AFTER Valentine’s Day ‘cause Steve was on travel, sound familiar?
Before we had kids his work required travel, a week a month can really eat away at your time. I would make tapes, readings, music, etc. So this year I got nostalgic and made a cd, sixteen years is a long time technologically!
Here’s the list of songs:
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus, Brad Paisley (guitar guy version!)
- I Wanna Marry You All Over Again, Derek Webb
- Life In A Northern Town, Little Big Town
- Then, Brad Paisley
- If Not For You, Derek Webb & Sandra McCracken
- We Love You So, Carter Burwell (Where the Wild Things Are soundtrack)
- No One Knows My Heart, Susan Ashton
Only 27 minutes, as my music tastes and his are VERY different. But something to do for at least half an hour of the 11 on a plane! !